- July 8, 2015 - August 19, 2015
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Illuminating Engineering Society of North America Orange County Section
FUNDAMENTALS OF LIGHTING (FOL)
This comprehensive seven-module program is divided into eight–sessions. It will provide enough depth for basic understanding while attempting to cover the most significant areas within the field of study. It is designed to provide sound lighting knowledge in an easy to understand fashion. FOL offers a great opportunity for those entering the lighting industry as interior designers, lighting designers, engineers, sales agents, manufacturers, retrofitters, or electrical contractors. As a refresher course in lighting, there is no equal for those seeking to enhance their careers and personal growth. Space is limited, please reserve your seat ASAP.
Seven Wednesdays 6:30pm-9:30pm, beginning July 8, 2015 and ending August 19, 2015
Lutron Experience Center
2458 Dupont Drive Irvine, CA 92612
(Between Von Karman Avenue & Teller Avenue)
$225 for IES Members, $275 for Non-IES Members. Fee includes text and other materials.
Must have registration form and payment in by June 17, 2015 close of business or a $25 surcharge will apply. Late
registrants are not guaranteed a book on the first day of class.
A certificate of Completion will be given to each attendee at the next IES monthly meeting. Please note that if more than two classes are missed, certificates cannot be awarded.
- 07/08/15 Basic Lighting Concepts, Vision, and Color – Adrienne Kelly
- 07/15/15 Electric Light Sources and Ballasts – Mark Duff
- 07/22/15 Luminaires and Lighting Controls – Jun Apolinario (Luminaires) and Mark Terzano (Controls)
- 07/29/15 Photometry and Lighting Calculations – Dennis McVay
- 08/05/15 Lighting for Interiors – John Lomeli
- 08/12/15 Lighting for Exteriors – Yvonne English
- 08/19/15 Important Issues in Lighting – Greg Hebets
Please submit payment and registration forms to:
Victor Becerra /IES FOL Class
8825 Research Dr. Irvine, CA. 92618
Click here to download Registration Form : FOL-Course Registration 2015
Note: The registration form MUST still be submitted physically even if paying online. Reservations will only be honored for registration form received. Email completed registration form to : Victorb@ombengrs.com
Venue: Lutron Experience Center